Good news, finally after 2 years of hard trail on every possibility free methods and I’ve have finally make my first Amazon Sales (Not only one sales, but three sales on the row). What a success to me. 🙂 Dude, want to know how I did it?
All you need are as below:
1) One domain – Very Generic Domain that you can promote anything in Amazon as you wish
2) One hosting – to host your WordPress blog. If you are serious about your business, please allow yourself to invest some money into this business. Hosting is a MUST for this business.
3) Once that done, configure with hosting NameServer to your domain and basically you are ready to go.
4) Wait 2 to 3 hours to let your name server populated, test it out by going to IE and type in your domain. If everything looks OK from your IE, then I’m going to tell you the next steps. If you have any problem on steps 1 to 3, please contact your service provider and they will tell you how.
5) The next is to go to http:\\www..com\cpanel, login and look for Software Category –> Fantastico to activate your wordpress. Click on the New Installation and follow the Wizard to complete your WordPress installation. If you not sure about this, please visit Youtube and you will able to get some help from there.
6) The next is to go to click on this Amazon Auto feed and download the Amazon plugin and install it into your blog and get it activated.
7) Login into WP admin and go to WP Robot –> WP Robot and you will bring into a screen, look for Add New Keyword. Key in the keywords of the product that you want to sell and click on Add Keyword. Basically, you are done. The post will be auto pull from Amazon and post it into your blog. Remember to visit your blog on daily basis to ensure that we have post posted into our blog on daily basis.
Note: If you are promoting Amazon product, then you need to buy this product. Free version only applicable to Clickbank Product.
8) Sign up feedburner and technorati to submit your RSS Feed.
You have completed the step, and please repeat step 7 on daily basis to ensure we have feed posted all the time.