I’m not too sure sometime your when you entered to those affiliate site and it will redirect from normal eg. www.abc.com to some other affiliate link? If yes, there are using PHP redirect.
Advantage using this is to prevent your affiliate link being stolen and your commission will not be passing to others if they know how to change it.
Below are the steps on how to using the php redirect:
1) First of all, you need to have any hosting and domain.
2) Change your domain nameserver point your hosting company. This will be send to give upon signing up your hosting package.
3) Once that done, using a notepad and paste the following code into your notepad doc:
code (cut and paste the whole line) from < to >: Please refer to the picture
4) Save the file to index.php
5) The using Filezilla FTP program, upload into your hosting. If you do not know how to do this, search Yobtube and there are plenty of how to perform FTP operation.
6) Once that done, test it by open up your internet explorer, key in your domain name like www.abc.com and by right it will be redirect to your affiliate site.
Note: *your affiliate Link*, replace this with your real affiliate URL.