When coming to Internet Business, eventually you are either going to sell ebook or selling physical products. I’ve performed some research on how to setup the online store and below are some of my tips:
1) As usual, you need a hosting and domain name in order to setup any store. Try to plan your domain name that have some relation to the product that you want to sell.
2) Locate your local supplier in order to supply the goods to you.
3) Planning out your contents as well as your online catalog.
4) Once you have the layout, next is to setup your Zen chart which is free and you can find it in your cpanel. Just activate it and you are ready to go.
5) Last step will be the payment gateway. when you setup the Zen Chart, by default it already included the Paypal but ideally, it will be good to get another one just in case your buyer don’t have any paypal account. I would recommended 2checkout.com.
Once everything is up and running, you can start to sell goods.
Here’s just a basic guideline which I don’t really have time to setup yet. Hope you find this is something useful to you.
Enjoy your learning.